Philip Greenspun

Philip Greenspun

by Xiaoyuan Zhang -
Number of replies: 0

By browsing Philip Greenspun’s website, he had a lot of experiences such as aviation, travel, photography and so on. To begin with, he could fly a plane and provided many instructions or many different courses for people who wanted to be a pilot or wanted to learn how to fly an airplane. In the aviation part, he also posted many details about how to become a good pilot step by step. This part was very interesting for me because my dream was to be a pilot. Secondly, he had been to many countries and many cities in many countries. For example, he had been to Beijing where was the capital city of China. He had many suggestions that were trip plans in Beijing. However, he also wrote that China is not a clean country and is not an efficient country something like that. At this point, it probably was the previous scene of China. Now, this country is developing at a high speed. Furthermore, he would like to take some pictures and had many different themes. For instance, he took the picture of portraits, gardens, and architectures and so on. Last but not least, he taught electrical engineering and computer science and researched the best way to use the internet. He provided many ideas about the Internet and wrote many suggestions to promote the development of the Internet as well. SQL could be an example. He not only wrote the textbook but also provided a complete tutorial about how to use SQL. It probably provided great help for people to learn the database. By looking at his website, I learned a lot of new knowledge.