Use case and class diagram

Use case and class diagram

by Mingyuan Gao -
Number of replies: 0

Use cases: I have to actors in my use case, which is user and database, the user can create tables that extract data from database by querying, he can get some information that about the person who wins the Turing award, it includes the winners’ profile, the award year, and his research subject and so on. When the user is querying the data, the database will export the data. Furthermore, users can also update the data, delete data, and insert new data. When users are doing these sorts of things, the database will store the data.use case

Class diagram: For me, the diagram has three classes, the first is the Turing award year, it has award year with the integer data type. The second is Winner class, it has three string data, which is the winners’ name, his research subject, and his publication year. Then it also has six integer data, which is his award year, publication count, citation count, available for download, 6 weeks downloads, and 12 months downloads. For the last class is the profile class, which contains some information of the winner, which include the only one integer data, which is winner’s age, and six string data, which is his birth date, his education level, his experience, his nationality, his honors, and his death date (if he died). And for the profile, I used aggregate which is a strongly links relationship between the profile class and the winner class.class diagram