use case and class diagram

use case and class diagram

by Xiaoyuan Zhang -
Number of replies: 0

In my use case of the Turing Award, I have a user and a database. The user will produce different tables that represent the data about Turing Award by typing queries. To be specific, there are two relations in the database. The first is Nationality that contains different nationalities of Turing Award winners, download information, publication information, and time of the award. The second one is Winners that includes the basic information of Turing Award winners. For example, the age of the winner, what is the date of birth of the winner, the name of the winner, and education and so on. What's more, the user can also update data, insert new data, and delete the data. For the database, it can separate two parts. The first part is that it can export the data. The second part is that it will store data that contains update data, insert new data, delete data.

In my class diagram, I design three classes in this class diagram. The first one is Nationality that contains nationality of different Turing Award winners. The type of nationality is a string. The Nationality class includes Winners class that contains much basic information. For example, name, research field, time of the award, publication year, publication count, citation count, available download, download (6 weeks), and download (12 months). These data types include string and integer. The Winners class has a strong relationship with basic information of prize-winner class. The aggregation is used between profile class and winner class, which is a strong link. The profile class has the basic info of winners, for example, their age, name, date of birth, education, and honor. These data types are string and integer.